Batley Ninjas Covid-19 Policy – Updated 29.07.20 as per Rounders England policy.
Do not go to training if you are experiencing any coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or any cold or flu-like symptoms, in particular a cough or a high temperature. Use the NHS 111 website or helpline and seek advice. For your own protection, follow the advice about self-isolation if you are, or are living with, someone in one of the vulnerable groups
- Dress appropriately before you get to training to avoid the need to change clothes – change football boots if necessary, immediately before and after training
- Travel to training on your own or with members of your own household only – do not offer a lift to, or accept a lift from, anyone outside your household.
- No personal items to be brought on to the pitch except essentials including a water bottle, personal sanitiser and keys/phone. Do not mix your personal items with other team members unless from the same household.
- Thoroughly wash your hands before arriving at training. Also ensure you have used the toilet prior to leaving your home where possible.
- Sanitise your hands upon arrival, there will be bottles provided by Batley Ninjas however please bring your own if you have some.
- Abstain from touching your face (mouth, eyes, or nose), refrain from spitting, and cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw in the bin (bags provided in each set of kit) alternatively if no tissue available, into your elbow as per NHS guidelines.
- Take any food or drink you might need with you.
- Wash or sanitise your hands and sanitise any equipment you use before and after you play – do not assume that the person before you has sanitised the equipment thoroughly. Equipment will also be sanitised between innings.
- Clothes should be laundered after each training session.
- You will be responsible for your own bat which you must bring to each training session/match and sanitise along with your hands upon arrival. We will number our bats so each player knows which bat they are using through the session, if they don’t have their own.
- Kit to have a designated pitch, ensuring social distancing between each group of up to 30.
- Hand sanitisers, antibacterial wipes, tissues and bin bags will be provided for each set of kit.
- All kit to be wiped down before and after use by the designated kit keeper.
- Update from Rounders England as of 1st August 2020.
- Competitive training and match play is now permitted, with groups limited to a maximum of 30 people, including coaches.
- Competitive match play is permitted, with social distancing in place before and after the match, and at any breaks in play.
Track and Trace
- All Batley Ninjas have completed a registration form with all details held on file. Any changes to your personal circumstance, please inform Sabina immediately so details may be updated.
- For all training sessions and matches, a poll will be posted for attendance. If you are unable to attend, it is imperative you state no so that we know who is in attendance.
- Sabina is the designated Covid Officer and will liaise with other teams for Track & Trace for their team members for matches.
- A poll will be posted for each training session, please stipulate whether you are able to attend.
- Groups of up to 30 are now permitted to play including coaches. Social distancing is to continue to be adhered to before and after play as well as during any breaks.
- It is essential that you only click yes if you can actually attend. Training sessions are number dependant. It will also affect Track & Trace numbers.
- Whilst we appreciate from time to time you may need to bring your children with you, please note that you will be solely responsible for them and you must ensure that they adhere to the social distancing regulations (2m apart from people not of their own household).
- Spectating will not currently be allowed.